EMERGENCE Mission Statement
To provide comprehensive treatment services that reduce the incidence and prevalence of addictions by providing integrated mental health, substance abuse, and gambling treatment services that promote the health and quality of life of our community members. Values
EMERGENCE is a private, not-for-profit agency providing comprehensive, integrated mental health, substance abuse and gambling services to promote the health and quality of life for consumers in Lane, Linn, & Benton counties. Any individual in need is eligible to receive services without regard to race, religion, disability, national origin, or gender.
Our services will:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individuals served.
- Be within the financial reach.
- Be empirically advised and clinically sound.
- Respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive consumer focused care.
- Target outcomes that satisfy the consumer and demonstrate program effectiveness.
Our staff will:
- Be friendly, courteous, and efficient.
- Observe the highest ethical and practice standards.
- Respond with empathy and compassion to the needs of the individuals we serve.
Our service sites will:
- Be accessible to all individuals.
- Be safe, hospitable and well-organized.
- Be governed by business practices that are efficient, accountable and honest.
Our management practices will:
- Promote respect and dignity towards the staff.
- Encourage continuing professional development.
- Support staff participation in community activities important to the well-being of our service public.
- Promote a broad-based partnership of coordinated community care.